By definition, essential oils are the vital (and aromatic) fluids of a plant, shrub, root, herb, flower, seed or tree. You can think of the oil as a plant’s “immune system” — it is essential to the life and health of the plant. Oils are typically extracted through careful steam distillation that ensures all the important, therapeutic, and health-giving constituents of the oil remain intact.
We actually use essential oils a lot in every day life. They are used to flavor foods and can be found in things like toothpaste and mouthwash to give it that minty kick. Oils are also in perfumes and skin care products. They are many places that you wouldn’t guess but not all oils are created equally. Oils found in food and cosmetics are typically something that is synthetic, your body processes it as a toxin therefore it becomes harder to break down or can be stored in fat cells. These types of synthetic oils work against your body.
Young Living Essential Oils are therapeutic grade which gives them the ability to work with your body. Within 20 minutes of applying oils they can be found in every cell. These pure oils are distilled from the “life blood”of plants and contain the plant’s own immunity, hormones, and scents. When you pick a rose and break off the stem, you’ll always notice there is a bit of watery substance. This is the source that the pure essential oils come from. This God given source was intelligently created to benefit our whole body.
OPTION ONE / WHOLESALE MEMBER
(click here) R E C O M M E N D E D
- No renewal fee; simply purchase a minimum of $50 PV (point value) of product per year and your account stays active
- No order minimum – order whenever you like, as often as you like at 24% off retail prices
- Although Young Living calls their wholesale customers “Distributors” this does NOT mean that you are signing up to sell oils and there is absolutely no pressure to do so – ever.
- Member number to share with friends; if they order using your member number, you’ll receive compensation (but, again, enrolling as a “Distributor” does NOT mean that you have to share oils with anyone; although, once you discover how wonderful they are, it will be hard not to tell your friends!)
- Access to our Facebook group, webinars and resources!
OPTION TWO / RETAIL CUSTOMER
- No starter kit required.
- Order products whenever you would like (but pay 24% more than a wholesale customer).
I love that these are both options because it makes it all about the products without any pressure whatsoever to “share” oils. However, I doubt you would regret enrolling as a wholesale “Distributor” customer. The Starter Kit investment is very quickly recovered with the savings off of retail pricing.
When checking out with your starter kit, I strongly encourage you to try out Essential Rewards! You can choose a package and ship it with your Premium Starter Kit for extra savings. If you don’t want a package and you just want one to customize your own, follow these instructions:
+ Go into Essential Rewards
+ Click continue to autoship
+ Click EDIT
+ Click add product
+ Click Save
You get 10-25% back in points each month, you can purchase products that you would be buying anyways (shampoo, vitamins, toothpaste, etc) while hitting that 100 PV (product value, which is typically one point per dollar) to get commissions, discounted shipping and more! You do not have to sign up with a package, you can tailor it to meet your needs. This is the only way to make commissions if you are interested in building a business. You can cancel anytime.